UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFSelena Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1482  
Subject: any Middlesex fans? Date: 7/7/2009 4:32 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/307592-EXCLUSIVE_HB...

I loved the book -- and am excited about this. :)
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFVenus Big gold star, 5000 posts Home Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1460 of 1482
Subject: Re: any Middlesex fans? Date: 7/15/2009 3:38 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Oh, Selena...I LOVED that book.

I was cruising on a yacht around the Caribbean, but I couldn't put the book down. (As they in the biz...riveting.)

I can't imagine how they'll adapt it, because it covered so many years in his life. It will be a challenge for a young actor (actress?) to play the role. I know there have been a lot of transgender parts, but I have yet to see a "hermaphrodite" on someone's resume.

Oh well...if they can produce "Hung," I guess they can produce anything.

Barbara

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement