Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: kbedwards Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 77  
Subject: Any new thinking on ELOS? Date: 12/1/2006 3:13 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Just started a relatively large (for me) position as I think this should have legs for quite a while. Looking down the road several years here, but I won't complain if it doubles within 6 mos. either.

PEG of .8 depending on who you believe...seems like it's still way undervalued.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: MaidhoffFool Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Home Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 57 of 77
Subject: Re: Any new thinking on ELOS? Date: 12/7/2006 2:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hi,

I just stumbled onto this stock after reading the Fool article on it. I add it to CAPS (for whatever thats worth haha). Seems to me the financials are stellar, good insdie ownership, overblown concerns on the war stuff. Analysts are still projecting 30% EPS for next year and the stock still sells at just 16 times next years earnings!! . (unless the yahoo eps est #'s are way outdated) Surely has the look of a "Hidden Gem" to me. I'll do some more digging around but i sure do think ill be buying some shares for my account.

Unless Im missing something big here,I'd have to agree with you 100%

Matt

Author: Investor22201 Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 58 of 77
Subject: Re: Any new thinking on ELOS? Date: 12/12/2006 6:16 AM
Well, it might be interesting to note that on the 8th and then again on the 11th on the CAPS board 36 new votes for ELOS were made (18 each day). That's approx 15 percent of the total of 241 who've voted. Your post was dated the day before. Interesting, yes!

Mike

Author: MaidhoffFool Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Home Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 59 of 77
Subject: Re: Any new thinking on ELOS? Date: 12/12/2006 12:37 PM
Sweet!
Probably due to the fool article on dec7 (i think) which featured ELOS. I actually just opened a position today. Albeit a small one (lack of funds) but I am in.
Hopefully mr market has overeacted on what looks to be a short term glitch and presented us with a nice entry point.

Matt

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement