Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Hazelmn Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 466  
Subject: Any News? Date: 1/2/1999 5:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Anyone heard anything lately on Xeta? The most recent SEC Reports look promising, business keeps churning along, and this company keeps making money.

I think the lack of funds flowing into this company is due to the fairly "boring" niche. Making call distribution and messaging for hotels certainly isn't a "sexy" industry. In addition, Xeta is pretty much a victim of the sub-par small cap (Russell 2000) overall performance.

I am still long. In fact, I have been buying more each month. I think these guys are a great value, and the return will eventually come.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: redbeard Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 91 of 466
Subject: Re: Any News? Date: 1/6/1999 1:19 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Gotta agree with you. Like an idiot, I sold WCOM @55 in order to buy Xeta. Sure, I'm kicking myself, but I'd rather own a stock with a PE of 13 and a growth rate of 40%.
It's a boring business, but I have to think that if you put up the numbers quarter after quarter, somebody's bound to notice.
Good luck to us...

Author: JackUSA Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 92 of 466
Subject: Re: Any News? Date: 1/12/1999 11:49 PM
Gotta agree with you. Like an idiot, I sold WCOM @55 in order to buy Xeta. Sure, I'm kicking myself, but I'd rather own a stock with a PE of 13 and a growth rate of 40%. It's a boring business, but I have to think that if you put up the numbers quarter after quarter, somebody's bound to notice. Good luck to us...

I bought XETA @ 19 1/4 on 8/27/97 but am still holding. Guess this is how it feels to be a Red Sox fan. (Sigh.)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement