Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Scarberian Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 35  
Subject: Any news? Date: 7/14/2002 1:05 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I've held CHUX for a while now and just got back from a week's vacation to see that the price drop has been fairly steep, but there is no company related news that I can find. Is this just general market madness? Or is there something more substantial going on?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: k1227 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12 of 35
Subject: Re: Any news? Date: 7/15/2002 3:05 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
IMO it's a reaction to the craziness, plus maybe some profit-taking. Everything is in a nose dive, but CHUX has been a steady performer at other times when the general market was awful. Again, IMHO, their business practices are sound, and no matter what, people are going to eat out, and O'Charley's is positioned well, being a couple bucks under the other, similar restaurants.

Don't know if the recent francise talk is stirring things up, but that's old news, and last week CHUX was around $25.

Kathryn

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement