UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: SuperDigital One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1107  
Subject: Any Schwab or Fidelity Clients ? Date: 7/20/2008 11:10 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Thinking of opening new account. Can you comment on customer service and trade execution ? thanks
Print the post Back To Top
Author: SGTDolph Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1101 of 1107
Subject: Re: Any Schwab or Fidelity Clients ? Date: 5/31/2012 1:53 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I have used Fidelity for years. I have had no issues with either customer service or trade execution. I have called customer service on several occasions, for many different topics. They are very friendly on the phone and the most helpful I have ever encountered in the industry.

I once worked as an Advisory and encountered many different companies, finding fidelity is really a great company.

Now that I only manage my own money, they treat me like I have a Million Bucks and that alone makes me happy enough. They also don't charge me when I call and almost everything on their site is free to me.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement