Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: hodge0914 Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 73  
Subject: Anybody Here? Date: 2/21/2001 1:38 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hi everybody, or nobody
I am a potential investor and have been looking at KCP. I own Abercrombie and Fitch and Best Buy in the retail area. I was wondering what the fall from Jan. to now was for. I haven't seen much news but haven't been following that much. Thanks for any help.
Hodge
Print the post Back To Top
Author: grahamt1 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 58 of 73
Subject: Re: Anybody Here? Date: 2/27/2001 1:59 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Aside from general negative economic news, negative news from other shoe companies(i.e. Nike) and KCP's previous high valuation, I have not seen any negative news specifically related to KCP's business. I personally purchased the stock at $32.50 and like its longer term prospects.

Author: espi09 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 59 of 73
Subject: Re: Anybody Here? Date: 2/27/2001 7:00 PM
Given today's quarterly results, I have to agree with you. Long term is good. Trailing PE of about 18 with likely growth to be better than that.

Shoe on

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement