Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: askias One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 38  
Subject: Anybody here? Date: 8/10/2004 2:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Anybody else following EBF?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: JimPope Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19 of 38
Subject: Re: Anybody here? Date: 8/13/2004 11:01 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Yeah, I've followed EBF for many years. I got to know them as a customer for 25 years, while I was in the printing business. They produce quality products.

Conservative management, growth through acquisition, pretty good dividend and generally excell in a difficult business arena. Over the years, I've experienced many splits and consistant growth, even through troubling times.

I have held EBF in spite of my broker's recommendation to sell. I changed brokers instead!

EBF is a kind of a buy and hold deal, then take a look at it every quarter. I'm a big fan.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement