Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Voltaire Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 32852  
Subject: Anybody here? Date: 6/12/2011 6:15 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Can we declare this place officially dead yet?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: NiceI Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32824 of 32852
Subject: Re: Anybody here? Date: 6/15/2011 9:50 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Dang, all the years I've been here at the Fool, and I just stumbled onto this board! I was just reading through some of the posts when I saw how old they were, in fact, I just recommended one from a year ago!

Guess I won't ask about anyone here knowing any good resources for singles who like to travel solo!

:)

Author: IsleGirl2010 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32830 of 32852
Subject: Re: Anybody here? Date: 7/3/2011 8:41 PM
Yup, just found this too. I find it hard to find anyone I can talk to about investing that's my age.

Anyone who's in their mid-30s in Virginia?

Author: dumbest25 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32839 of 32852
Subject: Re: Anybody here? Date: 8/3/2011 7:30 AM
Sadly, I am not in my mid-30's but I am from Virginia. What part are you from?

I'm new to investing so talking to anyone with knowledge on it is good for me!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement