Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: dabrock123 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 89  
Subject: anybody home? Date: 8/22/2001 1:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Anyone have any experiences with Zion's bank, either as a customer or as a DRIP?
Thanks
Dave
Print the post Back To Top
Author: rcarroll Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 71 of 89
Subject: Re: anybody home? Date: 8/22/2001 3:33 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I have been dripping ZION for about a year. Other than the fact that they only purchase quarterly, I have nothing to complain about. I have had very good experiences when I have called. Really just a good, free drip -- and the stock has been doing nicely also.

rcarroll

Author: buggydave One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 72 of 89
Subject: Re: anybody home? Date: 8/23/2001 4:47 PM
I started a DRIP there because I bank there and have been very impressed. I have always had good expereinces banking there. They are very well known and respected in Utah.

The DRIP has done well. It has outperformed the rest of the DRIPs I have.

Author: dabrock123 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 73 of 89
Subject: Re: anybody home? Date: 8/23/2001 7:47 PM
Thank you both for the info

The only hesitation I have really is that they invest quarterly. I am finding it difficult to locate a bank with a fee free drip that has such a nice balance sheet.
I'll probably enroll by the end of the year (maybe as a x-mas gift from my wife!!)
Later
Dave

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement