UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: jennynoel Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 217  
Subject: anybody home? Date: 12/5/2003 3:22 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I stumbled across the board after having my fill thank you very much of Choosing Not to Have Kids. I read some of the old posts. Good stuff. What's everyone up to lately?

-jennynoel
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Dragonshark Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 201 of 217
Subject: Re: anybody home? Date: 12/16/2003 10:18 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
not much, haven't been in here for a while

of course, as my roommate situation has changed, I no longer really qualify

Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 202 of 217
Subject: Re: anybody home? Date: 12/31/2003 11:45 PM
No one is here @ the moment. PAL 202 has been taken.

BTW, Dragon what are/were you doing here?

Author: Dragonshark Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 203 of 217
Subject: Re: anybody home? Date: 1/1/2004 10:14 AM
<<<<<No one is here @ the moment. PAL 202 has been taken.

BTW, Dragon what are/were you doing here?
>>>>>

I used to qualify as Dink (ok, a 3 income no kids) and so I joined this board

how about you?

just PAL sniping?

Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 204 of 217
Subject: Re: anybody home? Date: 1/1/2004 12:34 PM
I was a dink (adult kids grown & gone) most of last year, but I retired. Am now living the Good Life.

Happy New Year to you Dragon.

sunray
[PAL was an afterthought]

Author: Dragonshark Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 205 of 217
Subject: Re: anybody home? Date: 1/1/2004 4:14 PM
<<<<<<Happy New Year to you Dragon.

sunray
[PAL was an afterthought] >>>>

Happy New Year to you

[sure, I believe that.....suuuurrree]

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement