Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: billbanks1 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2195  
Subject: Anyone alive here? Date: 7/14/2008 10:02 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
So, anyone watch Total Nonstop Action?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: bdluckyshot Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2189 of 2195
Subject: Re: Anyone alive here? Date: 7/15/2008 7:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I try, but it reminds me of bad WCW Thunder shows (I know, I know--redundant). Some of the players are all right, and the matches are at times entertaining, but trying to keep up with the storylines and face turns is an exercise in futility.

Is Christian still a good guy?

How about now?

Author: billbanks1 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2190 of 2195
Subject: Re: Anyone alive here? Date: 7/15/2008 11:27 PM
You ever check out their PPVs, or just the Impact shows on Spike?

Author: bdluckyshot Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2191 of 2195
Subject: Re: Anyone alive here? Date: 7/20/2008 7:23 AM
Just the Impact shows. I haven't watched a PPV since whatever Wrestlemania it was where Hogan fought The Rock (02, I believe).

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement