UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: scs65 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 104  
Subject: Anyone, anyone ??? Date: 10/16/2001 11:54 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Am I the only stockholder in this company? Sure is lonely at the bottom too. Sure would be nice to see some discussion here. The Raging Bull board used to be pretty lively (loooong time ago) but it hasn't had any activity in months. Anyone have even the slightest news about FLSH?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: cindyverlon Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 93 of 104
Subject: Re: Anyone, anyone ??? Date: 10/17/2001 9:35 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
scs65,

There is not much news here. I have found a pretty good message board at Yahoo. There are several knowledgeable posters there.

The latest I heard was FLSH petitioned the courts to buy back some shares. Don't know the status yet, but a poster on the Yahoo board is following it.

Best to you and FLSH,
Verlon

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement