Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: FoodGuy Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 26  
Subject: anyone following? Date: 8/10/1999 12:08 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Anyone following this stock? Fundamentals are weak but recent 2/1 split announcement and CEO buying 29000 shares at $13+ has peaked my interest. Stock jumped today.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ghalpin Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19 of 26
Subject: Re: anyone following? Date: 8/22/1999 11:07 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
I have friend that worked there. People are advising him to hold onto his stock options - predicted to hit 20 by year end. Did not hear about stock split. Seems odd with stock price so low???

They apparently have a patent on a fiber-optic device that they can't make fast enough. With Gerald's ties to telecom industry, it sounds promising.

Author: markmollenkopf Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20 of 26
Subject: Re: anyone following? Date: 8/24/1999 5:36 AM
Ghalpin, there is no Gerald. There is a Gerhard.. Andlinger, the Chairman and CEO. More exciting info to come.. Don't change that dial.

Author: mugsy5 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21 of 26
Subject: Re: anyone following? Date: 8/30/1999 11:51 PM
2/1 Split? I haven't heard anything about that. But, I have heard the Sturbridge Facility was just appraised at 3.9 million and could be sold shortly. I would'nt be surprised to see them sell the Medical division also and concentrate solely on DWDM. If any of you listened to the last conference call, you would have been impressed with Andlinger.

Author: NoHoMoney Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 22 of 26
Subject: Re: anyone following? Date: 8/31/1999 9:04 AM
Not Likely that they will sell the Medical division. Leisegang is making up over 75% of the company revenues. This $5.5 Million order is just a drop in the bucket for what is expected in the next 12- 18 months. The company will be shedding some of it's excess weight however, like lazers and liposuction. I'm sure they will keep their cash cow of colposcopes and diagnostic ultrasound, both of which are of superior European manufacturing. JMHO

Author: wfamax Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23 of 26
Subject: Re: anyone following? Date: 9/3/1999 5:11 PM
Can anything keep this down once the word gets out and the volume picks up???? This could be better than Qualcom was at this price last year...at least I hope so!!!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement