Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: DurnibIII Two stars, 250 posts CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 44390  
Subject: Anyone live in the Fool HQ area? Date: 10/16/2008 2:33 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=27101167

Above is a short post about me visiting the neighborhood. Anyone still live in the area?

-b.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: catdaddy7 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 44380 of 44390
Subject: Re: Anyone live in the Fool HQ area? Date: 11/9/2008 4:41 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
There are still quite a few peeps living there but I don't think many read this board any longer.

I'd have a drink with you but I'm on the other side of the planet.

cd

Author: DurnibIII Two stars, 250 posts CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 44381 of 44390
Subject: Re: Anyone live in the Fool HQ area? Date: 11/9/2008 7:01 AM
Yeah, I kind of get that feeling. :( I've emailed a few that I remember, but it's been a while.

Thanks, catdaddy. Hope all is well with you.

-b.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement