Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: tbumps Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 33  
Subject: ANYONE OUT THERE Date: 5/20/1999 2:31 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
DO THOSE OF YOU WITH KBL STOCK STILL THINK IT IS A GOOD BUY. WOULD YOU BE PUTTING MORE MONEY IN.

WHY DO YOU LIKE IT SO WELL.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: fsc83 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19 of 33
Subject: Re: ANYONE OUT THERE Date: 5/22/1999 5:42 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
i own keebler and i like the path that they are on. the acquistion of president is an excellent move. when keebler gets the most of the plants with the moves outlined in the annual report, i feel that it will help earning and growth. the other thing i like is that they are growing the product line with new introductions and growth into the convience store market. i feel that by the end of the year the target price will be 40

Author: gooshie Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20 of 33
Subject: Re: ANYONE OUT THERE Date: 5/27/1999 2:07 PM
Who wouldn't want to own a stock where elves make the cookies. I actually bought it so my kids would be interested in following the stock market. It worked!!!!!! I loved the annual report except there were no cooupons for the cookies. Next year Keebler shouldn't miss such a great opportunity to build its customer base. I woould definately hold onto this one.

Author: gooshie Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21 of 33
Subject: Re: ANYONE OUT THERE Date: 7/22/1999 9:44 PM
Where are all my little elf friends? I think I may have to hold this one for a long time. Anyone want to guess at a 5 year price?

Author: Matilda Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 22 of 33
Subject: Re: ANYONE OUT THERE Date: 7/27/1999 3:25 PM
I think KBL will double in five years. Everyone I talk to who does the grocery shopping likes the brand.

Author: gooshie Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23 of 33
Subject: Re: ANYONE OUT THERE Date: 8/2/1999 2:11 PM
I'm glad someone else owns this stock!!!!!! I think it will take about a year and a half for Keebler to integrate all its acquisitions. They have a lot of great brands. I think they need to put coupons in their annual reports and in their mailings. They would get on the annual list of stocks with perks that appear each year in some women's magazines (nice publicity) GO ELF Brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement