Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Ramsees Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 43  
Subject: Anyone out there? Date: 4/11/2002 10:02 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I just bought shares of Jo-Ann thru my mechanical board. Anyone care to talk about the recent run up?

Ramsees
Print the post Back To Top
Author: hokieharry Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 25 of 43
Subject: Re: Anyone out there? Date: 5/9/2002 10:58 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Ramsees,

Anyone care to talk about the recent run up?

Love it !

Harry

Author: Ramsees Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 26 of 43
Subject: Re: Anyone out there? Date: 5/9/2002 12:02 PM
I'd say so, just looked at a jas.a quote for the first time today. Pretty impressive.

Ramsees

PS: Are you really a hokie?

Author: hokieharry Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 27 of 43
Subject: Re: Anyone out there? Date: 7/11/2002 11:08 AM
Recommendations: 0
Are you really a hokie?

Yes, as in Virginia Tech Hokie.

Harry

Forgot to check this board recently.

But love the direction this stock has been taking.

Author: Ramsees Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 28 of 43
Subject: Re: Anyone out there? Date: 7/11/2002 11:29 AM
The reason I asked is that my wife is also a Hokie.

Yeah, I'm very pleased with the performance of this stock. It just re-affirms my faith in mechanical boards (came on my radar screen a couple months ago and hasn't left).

I think inclusion in the Russell will only help our cause.

Fool On!

Ramsees

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement