Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Omega300m Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 5026  
Subject: Anyone out there? Date: 8/28/2007 6:57 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
No posts on Nortel in 2007? Do any fools own this stock besides me? Or am I truly the FOOL?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: R1G1 Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5010 of 5026
Subject: Re: Anyone out there? Date: 8/30/2007 10:16 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Were you beginning to think you were the only out there? I actually bought some shares recently. I looked at the history of their stock price and that was quite a ride.
I like what they are trying to do. So now we'll see if they can pull it off.

Author: gypsysailor Old School Fool Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5011 of 5026
Subject: Re: Anyone out there? Date: 9/4/2007 2:32 PM
Recommendations: 1
I'm out here too. Just not much to get worked up about with Nortel.
Gypsysailor who is long on Nortel and other zany picks.

Author: Videnak Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5012 of 5026
Subject: Re: Anyone out there? Date: 9/20/2007 5:12 PM
I am not sure if you are the only one, but almost certainly a fool if you still keep NT.

This stock is going nowhere. I had a little hope in the changes recently implemented but I guess, this company is just too big to turn around.

Good luck with your holding.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement