Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 1robbie One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 54  
Subject: Anyone subscribe to Undiscovered Stocks? Date: 9/29/1999 12:30 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0

Undiscovered Stocks editor
Sherri. says that she hasn't heard anything about the lawsuit as of yet. I'll check her site now and than for an update.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: RookieWannabe Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 52 of 54
Subject: Re: Anyone subscribe to Undiscovered Stocks? Date: 10/1/1999 11:34 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Undiscovered Stocks editor Sherri. says that she hasn't heard anything about the lawsuit as of yet.

According to Bloomberg, Melita has decided to fight the law suit all the way. They are saying that it is very clear that the agreement between the plantiff and eShare was only on a product the two were working on and that there was nothing in the their agreement that would require eShare to get their permission to sell the entire company, just that one product.

If anyone else has anymore info please share it.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement