Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: thewesk One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Motley Fool One Everlasting Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 14  
Subject: Anyone tracking ishares? Date: 5/8/2007 5:49 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
This was one of my investments before subscribing to various Motley Fool publications. I'm up 40% on a modest investment. Struggling to determine when to put more into it.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: riowihol Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3 of 14
Subject: Re: Anyone tracking ishares? Date: 5/10/2007 4:51 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I'm trying to sort through all the China funds. What weighted on your decision to go with FXI as opposed to CHN, DPCRX, or GCHYX. They all seem fairly similar to me. But I'm new to this market. What's your thoughts?

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement