Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 2gifts Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 7313  
Subject: anyone use a Shape Cut ruler? Date: 10/11/2012 2:26 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
The presenter at our quilt guild this month talked about a Shape Cut ruler and how much she liked it. I've looked on Amazon, and I see a Shape Cut and a Shape Cut Plus ruler. Anyone have one of these and have any comments on it? I do have a reasonable collection of rulers, but this looks like it could be a great addition for the larger cuts.

With Christmas coming, I'm thinking this might be a nice gift for one of the kids to get for me, but I'd love to get some input from anyone who might have used one of these to know if I should bother or not.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: stellla Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7269 of 7313
Subject: Re: anyone use a Shape Cut ruler? Date: 10/13/2012 2:53 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
No first-hand experience, but I recently saw positive chatter about it on sewingpatternreviews.com. But I broke down and bought a new Janome sewing machine today, so I say go for it! Everyone should buy or put on their wish list more sewing and craft items.

Author: cosmos284 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7270 of 7313
Subject: Re: anyone use a Shape Cut ruler? Date: 10/13/2012 2:25 PM
One of my friends, seamtress not a quilter, told me that one of her friends that quilts just raves about the June Taylor ruler, this must be it.

Do you struggle with accurate cutting? This might help.

Cosmos

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement