Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TuffInvester Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 12  
Subject: Anyone watching this stock? Date: 9/2/1998 10:13 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Good finances, great growth and RS and no clear competitors. This stock looks tough to beat.

Any opinions?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: cleavis One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3 of 12
Subject: Re: Anyone watching this stock? Date: 9/17/1998 1:45 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Stock near a new highs and the market is trying to decide if the correction is over. Volume drying up last few days. Going to look to see what they are about. Forgot to do that before I got post happy.

Cleavis

Author: JoeyJoJo Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5 of 12
Subject: Re: Anyone watching this stock? Date: 10/21/1998 6:39 AM
They're at a 52 week high today. I just noticed XOMD and from my initial glance at them they look very solid. Have you noticed how tightly held it is? I think something like 83% are held by insiders.

Also they have a ton of cash with very little debt.

Has anyone calculated the PEG?

Author: briankwoods Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 11 of 12
Subject: Re: Anyone watching this stock? Date: 11/5/1999 8:18 AM
What do you guys think about being acquired by MEDTRONIC (MDT). I was tracking XOMD for 8 months on Stockpoint which is a great stock tool with all kinds of great features (CNN news, sports news, College news etc). It is free and I recommend this tool to help supplement MONEY or Quicken. But back to MDT, a great company that should lead to a good investment for current owners of XOMD (you shares will be converted to MDT shares as XOMD will be delisted), or any future owners of MDT stock. Check out the MDT board anytime for more info. Brian

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement