UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (40) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread
Author: decath Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 734460  
Subject: Re: Obama is NOT dumb Date: 10/4/2012 11:08 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
AOL
That's the least of our problems Wolf.

Obama will WIN THE ELECTION.. Yeah, politicallly, the conservatives SUCK.

Face facts. We will LOSE!!

I do not think so. Even though I am pesimistic about American culture and it's continual decline, I think there are enough good/decent people in America to make a difference this November.

AOL, I was around in 1980 when Carter mucked up the economy and foreign policy on a collosal scale. He was way ahead in the polls leading up to the election. I was a senior in High School civics class every day where we discussed it. The teacher was a conservative and pretty much blasted Carter as an imbecile. Yet, he thought like everybody else Reagan would probably lose.

The rest is history. Carter was b!tch slapped big time. Reagan won what, 43 out of 50 states in a landslide victory. It was magnificent.

Romney is no Reagan.. But the economy is so bad, especially in the battleground states that elected Obama last time, I just can't see him winning most of them again.

People vote their wallets in most cases and most intelligent people realize the media is biased to the democrats. I see Obama going home. It won't be like 1980... but it will be a loss for him.

decath
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (40) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement