UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 749461  
Subject: AOL Was Hardest Hit Date: 10/5/2012 10:01 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 11
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/10/sununu-slams-obama-w...

Romney Campaign Chair weighed in on Barack Obama’s performance in last night’s debate calling the president “babbling,” “lazy,” and “disengaged.”

“When you’re not that bright you can’t get better prepared.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Oooo, now they're getting inside his mind, love it. Attack, attack, attack!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: AOLFoolman100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647133 of 749461
Subject: Re: AOL Was Hardest Hit Date: 10/5/2012 10:15 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I don't think that Obama was "lazy or disengaged". He was simply out-debated by Romney. Romney was simply better.....better speaker, better command of the facts, and more energetic.

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647135 of 749461
Subject: Re: AOL Was Hardest Hit Date: 10/5/2012 10:28 AM
Recommendations: 2
I don't think that Obama was "lazy or disengaged". He was simply out-debated by Romney. Romney was simply better.....better speaker, better command of the facts, and more energetic.
-----------------------------------------------------
Wait a second, on debate night when you were blotto you called the debate for Obama! You're flip-floppin' around like John Kerry windsurfing.

Author: Jim2B Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647153 of 749461
Subject: Re: AOL Was Hardest Hit Date: 10/5/2012 11:17 AM

I still haven't seen video of the entire debate, but I have skimmed the transcripts.

From the transcripts, I'd say that Romney won but it was not a slam dunk.

From the few video snippets I've seen, I'd have to say that body languages was the big differentiator. Romney clobbered Obama in the nonverbals.

I'm eager to watch the full video as well as the future debates.

My one fear is that many may have set expectations too high for Ryan-Biden. Biden *can be* a buffoon but doesn't always act like one. Biden's performance is highly unpredictable. He could very well exceed everyone's (very low) expectations).

I don't see Ryan making any major mistakes. However just like Obama learned on Wednesday, not making major mistakes doesn't guarantee you the win.

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647165 of 749461
Subject: Re: AOL Was Hardest Hit Date: 10/5/2012 11:37 AM
Recommendations: 2
Obama was 'aloof' and thought the debate was 'below him'.

He wanted to be anywhere but there....

You see Michelle's body language after? She had looks that could kill...she knew he was clobbered badly....

Obama looked like a trapped weasel.

His one liners didn't work.

He didn't have a cheering audience.....

His stump speech ran hollow and was blasted to smithereens by Romney....

FAce it Obama- ites....your guy came out badly bruised.

t.

Author: isawbones Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647215 of 749461
Subject: Re: AOL Was Hardest Hit Date: 10/5/2012 4:55 PM
Recommendations: 1
Never gloat until the game is over,

and never underestimate your adversary until the game is over.

In Chicago they always bring a gun to a knife fight.

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647218 of 749461
Subject: Re: AOL Was Hardest Hit Date: 10/5/2012 5:00 PM
Recommendations: 1
Never gloat until the game is over,

and never underestimate your adversary until the game is over.

In Chicago they always bring a gun to a knife fight.
-------------------------------------------------
I'm not gloating. I just like that they're fighting back, it gets annoying having to listen to Cutter, Plouffe, and Axelrod with their phony numbers and get no response or a timid response in return from camp Romney. Take the fight to president thin skin and let the chips fall where they may.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647322 of 749461
Subject: Re: AOL Was Hardest Hit Date: 10/6/2012 12:42 AM
Jim2b wrote: From the transcripts, I'd say that Romney won but it was not a slam dunk.

You can't tell how abysmal Obama's performance was by reading the transcripts. You've got to watch the video to fully appreciate The Smirk, the Head Hang and the Blank Look.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement