UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 741038  
Subject: AOLFool Date: 1/8/2013 10:27 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
did you send me an email this morning? it's in my mailbox with nothing on subject line making me verrry suspicious.

LD
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 665111 of 741038
Subject: Re: AOLFool Date: 1/8/2013 10:36 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I got something with nothing in the subject line this morning too, not from foolman, but still suspicious, i deleted it. My wife clicked on an email saying we got a priority package from Fed-ex and they were unable to deliver it and it unleashed a torrent of whoop-ass on me, very annoying.

Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 665122 of 741038
Subject: Re: AOLFool Date: 1/8/2013 10:59 AM
ack ack ack!

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 665125 of 741038
Subject: Re: AOLFool Date: 1/8/2013 11:00 AM
he's LordFoolman these days.....I think....names are changing so fast I lose track...

t.

Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 665182 of 741038
Subject: Re: AOLFool Date: 1/8/2013 2:33 PM
i know tele but lord or not, he's still the AOLFoolman to me.

can't teach this dog new screen names. :)

Author: LordFoolman Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 665268 of 741038
Subject: Re: AOLFool Date: 1/8/2013 8:55 PM
sorry folks. I found out this morning that I got an virus in my email. It did a number too. Not only did my contacts but virtually anyone that I ever emailed got spammed with some link I believe for Europe. I had several hundred links over the many years. Very embarrassing.

My computer is shot. Called help desk working on it to clean it up. This on top Many many ID theft incidents Ive suffered in the last several years. Still clearing it out. Someone has my vital info and keep opening accounts in my name.

Author: bighairymike Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 665271 of 741038
Subject: Re: AOLFool Date: 1/8/2013 9:16 PM
Recommendations: 2
sorry folks. I found out this morning that I got an virus in my email. It did a number too. -AOL

-------------------------

That is a nasty virus. Doing number one would be bad enough....

Author: LordFoolman Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 665273 of 741038
Subject: Re: AOLFool Date: 1/8/2013 9:34 PM
Recommendations: 2
That is a nasty virus. Doing number one would be bad enough
-------

Thanks Mike I needed that. Very funny. AlMost Seinfeld worthy. Been a rough day.

No job. Still massive student loans to pay. Do deferral anymore. Rent. Unemployment payments running out this month. Many other expenses. Bank account taking a nose dive.

Obviously I have investments 401k and such. But my "working capital is quickly going to zero.

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 665275 of 741038
Subject: Re: AOLFool Date: 1/8/2013 9:38 PM
Recommendations: 9
That is a nasty virus. Doing number one would be bad enough
-------

Thanks Mike I needed that. Very funny. AlMost Seinfeld worthy. Been a rough day.

No job. Still massive student loans to pay. Do deferral anymore. Rent. Unemployment payments running out this month. Many other expenses. Bank account taking a nose dive.

Obviously I have investments 401k and such. But my "working capital is quickly going to zero.
----------------------------
Have you thought about going back to your old job and just pretending you never quit?

Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 665336 of 741038
Subject: Re: AOLFool Date: 1/9/2013 10:04 AM
Recommendations: 3
sorry folks. I found out this morning that I got an virus in my email. It did a number too. -AOL

-------------------------

That is a nasty virus. Doing number one would be bad enough....
bhm

<<<<<<<<<<<<

and the lion sits quietly, watching his prey, and then seeing an opportunity, leaps out and seizes the moment. :)

Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 665337 of 741038
Subject: Re: AOLFool Date: 1/9/2013 10:05 AM
sorry folks. I found out this morning that I got an virus in my email. It did a number too. Not only did my contacts but virtually anyone that I ever emailed got spammed with some link I believe for Europe. I had several hundred links over the many years. Very embarrassing.

My computer is shot. Called help desk working on it to clean it up. This on top Many many ID theft incidents Ive suffered in the last several years. Still clearing it out. Someone has my vital info and keep opening accounts in my name.
aolfool

>>>>>>>>>>

I'm sorry to hear that....I've been thinking of you and wondering how the job search was going. Hang in there, don't give up! You have valuable skills.

LD

Author: TheBaronAndrew Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 665646 of 741038
Subject: Re: AOLFool Date: 1/10/2013 5:44 PM
did you send me an email this morning? it's in my mailbox with nothing on subject line making me verrry suspicious.

Yep, that's a virus. Delete any of those "No Subject" messages unread if you can, and whatever else you do, don't click on any links contained inside the messages.

If you're already infected, your email account will probably start sending out similar messages to people in your address book. You might try changing the password to your account -- that put a stop to it in my case.

Author: TheBaronAndrew Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 665647 of 741038
Subject: Re: AOLFool Date: 1/10/2013 5:46 PM
My computer is shot.

Oh, no -- not that little netbook you just bought a few months ago?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement