UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (17) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: ascenzm Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 734710  
Subject: Re: Well the bird is on Date: 11/22/2012 9:06 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Apple pies and crumb apple pies are ready to go (my daughter and her friends baked up a storm last night -- I bought 26 apples, I wanted to have some for the week, my daughter told her boyfriend to peel, being a smart kid, he did what he was told) They had lots of apple leftover, so we got all kinds of apple treats -- I know I woke at 4:30 and the group was still cooking, gotta tell ya the smell of baked apple goods is a nice smell to sleep to

Anyway, a Happy Thanksgiving to all

Oh yeah, and the Tomato sauce is done, made two batches, we put out some pasta for the vegetarians made with a meatless sherry sauce -- and then meat Meatballs, and good sausage from the Italian store plus some pork and beef cooked in the sauce

Eat drink and be merry for tomorrow we diet.

lowstudent

Holy smokes. There must be some Italian-Americans involved in your place. Sounds to me like you'll be waddling, not walking after that feast. IMHO, meat sauce is the way to go with pasta. Whenever I visit my sister's house and she has lasagna she makes a vegetarian lasagna. Sorry, I have to have ground beef in my lasagna so I ended up making my own lasagna with ground beef. It was great.

I'm not a pumpkin pie fan and I prefer apple or berry pies so your apple pies sound good. The crust is key to a good pie.

Got some spinach balls I have to prepare this morning for an upcoming Christmas party then I'm going running in an attempt to burn off a few calories before this afternoon's feast.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving everyone.

Mike
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (17) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Medallion Financial: TAXI!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement