Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 5
https://www.macworld.com/article/3289551/photography/apple-e...

I used book printing, photo printing, Christmas cards, etc. back in the iPhoto days, which were also the days when my kids were very, very young. Sent albums to family. As the kids got older and our lives got more complicated, I used iPhoto printing less and family blogging much more. Then, when Photos for OS X came in, the interface changed, features were removed, etc., so I had even less incentive to print. I don't even know if things that used to be in iPhoto have been returned to Photos (the same way that a small fraction of the iMovie HD capabilities were returned to iMovie).

I find that Shutterfly isn't a bad alternative, though it's less convenient than iPhoto used to be.

-awlabrador
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement