UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 123spot Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 265709  
Subject: Apple users board link Date: 12/7/2012 3:21 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Can someone tell me where to find this board? Thanks. Spot
Print the post Back To Top
Author: culcha Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 259811 of 265709
Subject: Re: Apple users board link Date: 12/7/2012 7:44 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Here's the Apple Users Group:

http://boards.fool.com/apple-users-group-112965.aspx

culcha

Author: CABob Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 259815 of 265709
Subject: Re: Apple users board link Date: 12/7/2012 2:03 PM
Or if you want to find out how to find a board - Put what you know of the title or subject into the "Board" box at the bottom of this page and click "Find".
So if you enter "apple" in the box you will come up with a list of several boards, but, the one you want is the second on the list.
http://boards.fool.com/FindResults.aspx?name=apple

Bob

Author: kahunacfa Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 259816 of 265709
Subject: Re: Apple users board link Date: 12/7/2012 4:16 PM
Tim Cook has announced that Apple, on a small pilot basis, start manufacturing Macs in the United States of America. -- This is just one other good reason to consider buying an Apple PC.

Kahuna, CFA
Investment Professional
1974 - Present

Disclosure: Large position in Apple shares; cost = $5.125 per share.

Author: 123spot Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 259853 of 265709
Subject: Re: Apple users board link Date: 12/10/2012 1:34 AM
Thanks Bob and culcha. Spot

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement