UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: intercst Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 61315  
Subject: April travel plans Date: 11/7/2012 9:57 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 8
Going to Milan, Italy and Zermatt, Switzerland in April followed by a 14-day cruise from Venice to Barcelona, with stops in Croatia, Greece and Turkey.

SP will be relieved to learn I'll be saving lots of fuel by taking public transportation.

intercst
Print the post Back To Top
Author: sykesix Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 46152 of 61315
Subject: Re: April travel plans Date: 11/7/2012 10:07 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Going to Milan, Italy and Zermatt, Switzerland in April followed by a 14-day cruise from Venice to Barcelona, with stops in Croatia, Greece and Turkey.

Sounds amazing. Croatia has been on my list for a while, same with Turkey.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement