UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ramsfanray Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1950192  
Subject: Are 100% sure that global warming is a hoax? Date: 2/10/2013 10:33 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
This seems to cast some doubt on that conclusion.

http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/blog/50924/iditarod+dogsled+r...

Anchorage received 134.5 inches of snow last season, measured from July 1, 2011 to June 30, 2012. The current season has generated only 39.2 inches, and temperatures have been in the 30s and 40s for some of Marques' training runs, resulting in his huskies having to dangerously trudge over dirt patches and brambles.

The Iditarod is in danger of being cancelled.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1858880 of 1950192
Subject: Re: Are 100% sure that global warming is a hoax? Date: 2/10/2013 10:35 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
"This seems to cast some doubt on that conclusion.

"

Where's the doubt? We have had global warming since the last ice age.

Author: ramsfanray Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1858881 of 1950192
Subject: Re: Are 100% sure that global warming is a hoax? Date: 2/10/2013 10:38 PM
Your logic is impeccable. I now stand convinced that we can pollution the air, ground, and water with no negative consequences whatsoever.

Thanks, that's one less thing to worry about.

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1858882 of 1950192
Subject: Re: Are 100% sure that global warming is a hoax? Date: 2/10/2013 10:45 PM
"Your logic is impeccable. I now stand convinced that we can pollution the air, ground, and water with no negative consequences whatsoever.

Thanks, that's one less thing to worry about. "

I see you failed logic class, because that is the only way to make sense of your reply.

Author: FoolishWaldo Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1858892 of 1950192
Subject: Re: Are 100% sure that global warming is a hoax? Date: 2/10/2013 11:33 PM
Not to worry, Ray. The drought in the south east, the low levels of water in the Mississippi, Hurricane Sandy which flooded NYC, are all just coincidences.

Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1858918 of 1950192
Subject: Re: Are 100% sure that global warming is a hoax? Date: 2/11/2013 8:07 AM
The drought in the south east, the low levels of water in the Mississippi, Hurricane Sandy which flooded NYC, are all just coincidences.

They aren't unique either. It used to be called "wrath of g-d" in the old days by the ill-informed masses when the weather would attack. Today the ill-informed call it Global Warming.

As for being 100%...I'm not 100% of anything other than, I'm going to die at some point and never in my lifetime will the Cleveland Browns win a Super Bowl.

Author: Hawkwin Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1858977 of 1950192
Subject: Re: Are 100% sure that global warming is a hoax? Date: 2/11/2013 11:33 AM
With all due respect Ray, it is weak arguements like yours (based on weather variance over just two years) that lends a lot of credibility to climate change deniers.

A climate change denier would use an equally weak retort by pointing out the snow Boston just received as evidence that it isn't getting warmer.

Author: ramsfanray Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1859143 of 1950192
Subject: Re: Are 100% sure that global warming is a hoax? Date: 2/11/2013 9:29 PM
With all due respect Ray, it is weak arguements like yours (based on weather variance over just two years) that lends a lot of credibility to climate change deniers.

That's because climate change deniers elevate weak arguements made by people like to ridiculous heights. They don't wish to deal with real scientists.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement