UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (21) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: AOLFoolman100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 734390  
Subject: Are the Cowboys still this popular? Date: 11/17/2012 2:34 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
TV coverage map for games tomorrow. Colors on map show which geographical areas will broadcast certain games. Look at the prevalance of Red, probably around 80%....these are the areas showing the Cowboys vs Browns game at noon (Central) on CBS.....the yellow is the Houston Texans game (no respect). Yup.....Cowboys, "America's Team".

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2012/wk11.html
Print the post Back To Top
Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655695 of 734390
Subject: Re: Are the Cowboys still this popular? Date: 11/17/2012 2:41 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Cool.

Lions vs Packers
Cowboys vs Browns

I'll be switching back and forth cheering for a Cowboy loss. The only reason I watch the Cowboys is to watch them lose.

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655696 of 734390
Subject: Re: Are the Cowboys still this popular? Date: 11/17/2012 2:43 PM
Oooo Lions Packers! Now there's a game. Gooooo Lions! Where's the game home or away?

Author: AOLFoolman100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655698 of 734390
Subject: Re: Are the Cowboys still this popular? Date: 11/17/2012 2:49 PM
Hey Wolf......Houston vs Detroit on Thanksgiving.

When did they stop the Cowboy vs Lions games on Thanksgiving?? That was an institution for years and years.

Author: fleg9bo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655699 of 734390
Subject: Re: Are the Cowboys still this popular? Date: 11/17/2012 2:58 PM
There must be some mistake -- I don't see a Niners game in there.

--fleg

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655700 of 734390
Subject: Re: Are the Cowboys still this popular? Date: 11/17/2012 3:00 PM
niners bears monday!

Author: AOLFoolman100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655701 of 734390
Subject: Re: Are the Cowboys still this popular? Date: 11/17/2012 3:03 PM
niners bears monday!

And that Monday game would be one solid color across the entire nation. <g>

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655702 of 734390
Subject: Re: Are the Cowboys still this popular? Date: 11/17/2012 3:04 PM
Cutler is out. I don't like the Bears chances.

Author: AOLFoolman100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655703 of 734390
Subject: Re: Are the Cowboys still this popular? Date: 11/17/2012 3:11 PM
Cutler is still out?? Is this from the helmet-to-helmet concussion play?

Author: fleg9bo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655704 of 734390
Subject: Re: Are the Cowboys still this popular? Date: 11/17/2012 3:23 PM
Cutler is out. I don't like the Bears chances.

That's the problem with not having any depth. The Bears will experience a Niners' neener neener.

--fleg

Author: Howie52 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655712 of 734390
Subject: Re: Are the Cowboys still this popular? Date: 11/17/2012 4:24 PM
"When did they stop the Cowboy vs Lions games on Thanksgiving?? That was an institution for years and years. "

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After they stopped the Bears-Lions Thanksgiving Day tradition.

Howie52

Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655724 of 734390
Subject: Re: Are the Cowboys still this popular? Date: 11/17/2012 5:46 PM
Where's the game home or away?

Ford Field

Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655726 of 734390
Subject: Re: Are the Cowboys still this popular? Date: 11/17/2012 5:50 PM
Hey Wolf......Houston vs Detroit on Thanksgiving.

Have mercy on us.

When did they stop the Cowboy vs Lions games on Thanksgiving?? That was an institution for years and years.

The Lions and Cowboys have never played on Thanksgiving Day. They each host a game.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655728 of 734390
Subject: Re: Are the Cowboys still this popular? Date: 11/17/2012 5:53 PM
The Lions and Cowboys have never played on Thanksgiving Day. They each host a game.

The one thing I can say, is that the Jets on Thanksgiving is perfect

Having NOTHING to do with won/loss record, they are by far the biggest group of turkeys in the league

Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655735 of 734390
Subject: Re: Are the Cowboys still this popular? Date: 11/17/2012 6:14 PM
The one thing I can say, is that the Jets on Thanksgiving is perfect

The NY Jets/Titans record on Thanksgiving Day

2010 - Jets 26, Bengals 10

2007 - Cowboys 34, Jets 3

1985 - Lions 31, Jets 20

1972 - Lions 37, Jets 20

1962 - NY Titans 46, Broncos 45

1961 - NY Titans 21, Bills 14

1960 - NY Titans 41, Dallas Texans 35

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655738 of 734390
Subject: Re: Are the Cowboys still this popular? Date: 11/17/2012 6:28 PM
Hey wolva, remember that Bears/Lions Thanksgiving game that went to overtime and the Bears returned a kickoff in OT for a touchdown? Long time ago.

Author: AOLFoolman100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655739 of 734390
Subject: Re: Are the Cowboys still this popular? Date: 11/17/2012 6:32 PM
TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW!!

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655742 of 734390
Subject: Re: Are the Cowboys still this popular? Date: 11/17/2012 6:42 PM
TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW!!
---------------
I don't understand the logic with having 2 quarterbacks, the negatives override the positives. I guarantee when one of them gets traded or something the truth comes out that they both didn't like it. I actually have an insider on the Jets. My nephew played with Nick Bellore at Central Michigan. After the game before their bye week my wifes sister and her husband, along with my nephew (who were at the game in NY) drove Bellore home from New York after their bye week because no flights were available because of Sandy. I'll find out more Thanksgiving.

Author: fleg9bo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655743 of 734390
Subject: Re: Are the Cowboys still this popular? Date: 11/17/2012 6:50 PM
After the game before their bye week my wifes sister and her husband, along with my nephew (who were at the game in NY) drove Bellore home from New York after their bye week because no flights were available because of Sandy. I'll find out more Thanksgiving.

The most important thing is for you to find out where in the car Bellore was sitting -- front passenger, right rear or left rear. And if he left any candy wrappers on the floor.

--fleg

Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655744 of 734390
Subject: Re: Are the Cowboys still this popular? Date: 11/17/2012 7:04 PM
Hey wolva, remember that Bears/Lions Thanksgiving game that went to overtime and the Bears returned a kickoff in OT for a touchdown? Long time ago.

I do. It was 1980. The only Thanksgiving Day game I have ever attended. Dave Effing Williams returned the opening OT kickoff.

Author: andrew61 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 656053 of 734390
Subject: Re: Are the Cowboys still this popular? Date: 11/19/2012 10:45 PM
Cowboys vs Browns

Hmmm... I'll have to ask my cousin, a transplanted Clevelander now living in Texas, which of the above teams she roots for when they play each other...

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (21) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement