Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: bestwren Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 113  
Subject: Are these newsletters reputable? Date: 11/15/2008 5:10 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I am getting daily emails from sources such as Whiskey & Gunpowder, Penny Sleuth, and others that I think started coming when I registered recently for MF website (I am a newbie stock investor). Any opinions on the reputation of these newsletters?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: c0ffeen0te Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 106 of 113
Subject: Re: Are these newsletters reputable? Date: 11/15/2008 7:23 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Never heard of them but I'd be very skeptical. If they knew so much, they could make more money executing their own trades then giving their information away to the public. Most successful traders do not talk about what they do.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement