UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: DuckyDuck Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 597  
Subject: Are you sure you want a DUCK in here? Date: 8/26/2008 2:46 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Well, somebody at TMF has a sense of humor.

Just about to make my way through to understand the concept, it looks interesting enough.

I'm just wondering if you really want me to write serious definitions of things when my typical fare is writing about doing unmentionable things to small woodland mammals.

Anyway, I'll go get my pick and shovel and see what this is all about.

THANKS!

Duck
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFMoby Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 246 of 597
Subject: Re: Are you sure you want a DUCK in here? Date: 8/26/2008 3:32 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
We picked you specifically for two reasons:
1) Your long well-recommended history in Fooldom (34214 recs..wow!)
2) We need a diverse group of Fools to make Flossary work. One of these groups is people willing to try new things, such as: http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=26928022

Your explorative nature will help find and create new things that all of us at FoolHQ have missed.

All we ask of Flossary editors is:
1) stick to being Foolishly objective: http://wiki.fool.com/wiki/Help:Styleguide#Foolishly_Objectiv...
2) improve Flossary with each edit

Do that and your duckiness will fit the Flossary bill. :)

Jeremy

Author: kentm401 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 250 of 597
Subject: Re: Are you sure you want a DUCK in here? Date: 8/26/2008 8:53 PM
Recommendations: 1
I got the same problem Duck....

gotta be more involved TMFfools then the two of us, no?

KBM (I just came here to "protect" the small woodland mammals)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement