No. of Recommendations: 0
arrete - "I guess I'm glad you were shy, andrew. Curt was definetly not shy. Too bad for him. Hope Art's right and I get to see him again some day."
---------------

Arrete, this NDE description is about a woman who was born blind who could see during her NDE. It's a very cool NDE and was featured in Dr. Ken Ring's book "Mindsight". You should read it. I copy and pasted the part about her seeing some of her friends on the other side. The whole thing is cool though.

People Born Blind Can See During a NDE
Dr. Kenneth Ring's NDE Research of the Blind

excerpt from Vicki's NDE:
"Vicki then becomes aware of specific persons she knew in life who are welcoming her to this place. There are five of them. Debby and Diane were Vicki's blind schoolmates, who had died years before, at ages 11 and 6, respectively.

In life, they had both been profoundly retarded as well as blind, but here they appeared bright and beautiful, healthy and vitally alive.

And no longer children, but, as Vicki phrased it, "in their prime."

In addition, Vicki reports seeing two of her childhood caretakers, a couple named Mr. and Mrs. Zilk, both of whom had also previously died. Finally, there was Vicki's grandmother - who had essentially raised Vicki and who had died just two years before this incident. In these encounters, no actual words were exchanged, Vicki says, but only feelings - feelings of love and welcome."

To read full description click on link:

http://near-death.com/experiences/evidence03.html

Art
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement