Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Dragonshark Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 220  
Subject: article on the book Date: 3/5/2003 8:27 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/Savinganddebt/Savemoney/P36021.asp

of course, someone may have posted it already
Print the post Back To Top
Author: DragonHoard Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 217 of 220
Subject: Re: article on the book Date: 4/1/2003 7:54 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I've been away for a long while ... Thanks for the link, I read the article and it was a nice summary of the "millionaire motto". The funny thing is that among my friends I am known as the "money guy" even though until recently I was not working regularly and didn't have a high paying job. I just know how to live modestly and save & invest. Even my 6-figure salary friend envies my bottom line ... I blush! It's a simple concept, but one not easy to follow unless you truly discipline yourself -- temptations abound in our capitalist society :-).

DragonHoard
)O(

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement