UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 748780  
Subject: artie TV info Date: 10/4/2012 8:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
along with the free will of shelling out money for big tv

saw a 42 in. Vizio for 499.99 at Costco.

They had Samsung's and LG but the LG were for the bigger ones.

LD
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ariechert Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647103 of 748780
Subject: Re: artie TV info Date: 10/5/2012 1:04 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
"along with the free will of shelling out money for big tv. saw a 42 in. Vizio for 499.99 at Costco. They had Samsung's and LG but the LG were for the bigger ones." - LD

I looked at Walmart.com at TV's and found a 42" LG LCD for like $519.00. They will ship it to the local walmart store for free. Just have to decide that is what I want. Saw some othere cheaper 42" TV's for like $399.00. Walmart.com has a plethora of TV's listed online. MichaelRead says LG are best.

The truth is I'm not in a big hurry. The 32" Sony TV we have in our living room is perfectly adequate and has a great picture. It doesn't have the UCB port however. Plus I think it would be nice to have a larger screen since I can afford it.

We got three TV's in our house all ready. Don't know what I'm going to do with the TV in our living room. We got a nice small little TV in our guest room. Like 19" screen. I suppose I could put the 32" TV in our guest bedroom?

Art

Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647148 of 748780
Subject: Re: artie TV info Date: 10/5/2012 11:09 AM
We got three TV's in our house all ready. Don't know what I'm going to do with the TV in our living room. We got a nice small little TV in our guest room. Like 19" screen. I suppose I could put the 32" TV in our guest bedroom?

Art

>>>>>>>>>>>>

give the others to charity, that's what I do or to someone else who doesn't have a tv.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement