Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
As a long term investor, I am not too well versed in technical analysis, but due to the trepidation that many (including myself) have about the short term price movement of GROW I thought I might take a shot at it.

Here is the 6 month daily chart: http://tinyurl.com/yn6atv

At around Nov 20th it hit $54 as its first resistance after the big run-up. It went back down and then quickly broke above that resistance and went up to $62 which became its new resistance point, and then went back down to the $54 range which became its support. It then broke above the $62 resistance up to around $67 and rested back on the $62 support. Now it has broken above the $67 resistance up to around $72 and yesterday came back down to $67.

If things continue as they have, $67 should be the new support point and the stock should bounce off of it. I believe however that if it does go below the $67 support, that it will not go below the $62 support (very soon anyways) since the volume is still high.

As I said, I'm not a TA expert, so feel free to shoot holes in my analysis.

- Matt
Print the post  

Announcements

Live Video Event Monday!
The GP team is hosting a live video event on Monday at 4 p.m. ET. Don't worry if you can't make it — we'll have a replay and a transcript. Click for more!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement