Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 1
As an individual, you can do little to 'screw her credit score up', other than getting a judgement against her, and making sure that the judgement is reported on her credit report. Getting a judgement would require that you sue her in Seattle. So you would probably have to hire an attorney. Some attorneys specialize in collections.

I tried googling 'hire collection agency'. I found several articles that mentioned both agencies and attorneys, including these:

Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.