Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: rita205 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 21638  
Subject: As if Malcolm could be more likeable... Date: 11/15/2012 7:52 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
How cute was his interaction with the kids? And the revelation that he was once an elementary school teacher? Who would have thought! I'm a huge fan of this kid, hope he makes it to the end.

Rita
Print the post Back To Top
Author: inparadise Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20439 of 21638
Subject: Re: As if Malcolm could be more likeable... Date: 11/15/2012 8:11 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
How cute was his interaction with the kids? And the revelation that he was once an elementary school teacher? Who would have thought! I'm a huge fan of this kid, hope he makes it to the end.

Rita

Add to that his graciousness with Lisa spilling the beans.

I understood his teaching to be more along the lines of helping kids learn in Micronesia, rather than being certified to do things here in any official capacity. Malcolm seems like such a great guy, and I really hope he finds himself soon. Sounds like he is finding the motivation to do so.

IP

Author: rita205 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20440 of 21638
Subject: Re: As if Malcolm could be more likeable... Date: 11/15/2012 8:37 AM
Recommendations: 0
I thought he said that he worked as a teacher for a year after college? Maybe not, I'd have to see the clip again. Still, his interaction with those kids was spot on. Some things are universal it seems, and little girls not liking little boys, and vice versa, looks like it's one of them.

Rita

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement