Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: heartnsoul One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 24  
Subject: ASGN to be sold Date: 4/30/2001 6:33 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
It seems that ASGN is to be sold:

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/010430/0481.html

heartnsoul
Print the post Back To Top
Author: mcmulkerin Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 18 of 24
Subject: Re: ASGN to be sold Date: 5/1/2001 11:28 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
heartnsoul,

how do you know asgn is being sold? to whom? why?

Author: heartnsoul One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19 of 24
Subject: Re: ASGN to be sold Date: 5/2/2001 4:52 AM

That's what the press release means:

<< CALABASAS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 30, 2001--On Assignment, Inc. (Nasdaq:ASGN - news) announced today that it has retained the services of Lehman Brothers Inc. to assist in evaluating strategic options for the Company. >>

It remains to be seen to whom. I don't know why. Have to admit I was shocked.

heartnsoul

Author: LilmanHSU Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21 of 24
Subject: Re: ASGN to be sold Date: 7/2/2001 1:23 PM
On Assignment isn't being sold, they are just using an outside consultant to discuss business strategy.

They've done that for years..

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement