UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TCFirstrade Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 11  
Subject: Ask Your Questions Here! Date: 7/10/2008 2:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Welcome to the Firstrade Board @ The Motley Fool! As a fellow representative of Firstrade, I will be more than happy to address any questions or concerns regarding our brokerage firm.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: HappyT90 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4 of 11
Subject: Re: Ask Your Questions Here! Date: 7/11/2008 9:20 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Hey, I don't know if it's a rumor, but I read on a forum that Firstrade is gonna revamp their research capabilities by late 3Q? Is that true?

Author: TCFirstrade Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5 of 11
Subject: Re: Ask Your Questions Here! Date: 7/11/2008 1:03 PM
It's not a rumor. Expect improvements by late 3Q.

Author: HappyT90 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6 of 11
Subject: Re: Ask Your Questions Here! Date: 7/11/2008 2:56 PM
Cool. I'll be looking forward to them.

Author: 50Ozi One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7 of 11
Subject: Re: Ask Your Questions Here! Date: 8/10/2008 10:31 AM
Hello, TCFirstrade, I'm pleased to make your acquaintance. I have been looking at Firstrade and wonder whether it has a disaster-proof business recovery plan and facilities, having been scared by the possibility of a bird flu pandemic or terrorism activity such as 911 within the last several years. Also, I mis/understood in a Morgan Stanley settlement that Morgan Stanley was considered too big to manage itself fiduciarily, or something to that effect, and it seems to me Firstrade might be a more reasonable management endeavor. Lastly, am I correct in thinking that Firstrade would provide access to all sorts of investments, stocks, funds, etc.? I would be grateful for any light you could share on these questions. Best regards, 50Ozi

Author: TCFirstrade Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8 of 11
Subject: Re: Ask Your Questions Here! Date: 8/11/2008 4:35 PM
Hello 50Ozi, it's my pleasure to answer your questions. Our business continuity plan can be found on our website and is located right here: http://www.firstrade.com/public/en_us/welcome/aboutfirstrade.... Take a look at it and if you have any follow-up questions or concerns about it, I would be more than happy to address them. I'm not sure if you should compare us to Morgan Stanley. Remember, we are a discount broker while Morgan Stanley provides full-service. As for investment choices, we offer stocks, options, mutual funds, ETFs, bonds, and CDs. For a more detailed look at exactly what we provide, take a look at this page: http://www.firstrade.com/public/en_us/productsservices/inves.... If there's anything else that is unclear, I would be more than happy to provide further clarification. Regards, TCFirstrade.

Author: 50Ozi One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9 of 11
Subject: Re: Ask Your Questions Here! Date: 8/16/2008 11:54 AM
Thank you very much, TCFirstrade. Those links led me to the information I had been looking for, and somehow I hadn't been able to find it myself.

Author: theteendollar One star, 50 posts CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10 of 11
Subject: Re: Ask Your Questions Here! Date: 11/6/2008 9:07 AM
Is firstrade looking into international exchanges in the future?
DO you have trust accounts?

Author: karwill Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 11 of 11
Subject: Re: Ask Your Questions Here! Date: 2/18/2012 9:38 PM
Hi there,
I'm a member of the "Fool" but I can't find a broker who will take my business. I'm a British citizen working and living in Japan. Do you have any advice for me?
Kind regards,
William

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement