UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 1RedRose Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 75335  
Subject: asset location Date: 3/29/2004 11:04 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Can anyone direct me to information to make decisions as to what kind of investments to choose if I have a 401k, Roth and Simple? Plan to retire in 15 years.

Thanks,
1redrose
Print the post Back To Top
Author: randallpouwels One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 40072 of 75335
Subject: Re: asset location Date: 3/30/2004 3:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Dear Rose,

There are a couple magazine publications on the newstands right now that might help. US News and World Report just came out with a special Retirement Report that deals with these issues. I also like Kiplingers publications. The May issue of their magazine has a nice section on the 25 best funds, with accompanying suggestions about fund allocation. Then, of course, TMF has its Retirement Guide.

Hope this helps a little.

Sincerely,
Randall Pouwels

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement