Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: AlsoChorizo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 82331  
Subject: At least someone is paying attention Date: 11/16/2012 8:44 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
I think we had a conversation a while ago about lawn darts. Here's some other favs...
http://shopping.yahoo.com/news/10-beloved-banned-and-recalle...

AC *they're always ruining my fun*
Print the post Back To Top
Author: MikeInIndy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78158 of 82331
Subject: Re: At least someone is paying attention Date: 11/16/2012 8:57 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
They can take my fondue pot when they pry my cold, dead hands off of it.

Author: AlsoChorizo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78159 of 82331
Subject: Re: At least someone is paying attention Date: 11/16/2012 9:16 AM
Recommendations: 4
If people can't use common sense... I don't know how I survived without a helmet, knee and elbow pads, etc. Darwin had it right.

AC *natural selection baby*

Author: NoIDAtAll Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78160 of 82331
Subject: Re: At least someone is paying attention Date: 11/16/2012 9:58 AM
Recommendations: 1
They can take my fondue pot when they pry my cold, dead hands off of it.

I've been invited to a married couple's home for Thanksgiving for Shabu-Shabu (kind of like fondu, except that broth is used in the central heated bowl, rather than cheese, and a whole bunch of meats and vegetables, rice noodles, etc. are available to add to the pot, as desired... and then you get to dip them a second time is some great sauces.) I'm thunking I might take sum lightly charcoal-browned baby back ribs for da pot, a bottle of Sake and a cheese cake topped wid cherries or strawberries.

Author: 34Phantom Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78163 of 82331
Subject: Re: At least someone is paying attention Date: 11/16/2012 2:40 PM
Now Bob, are you sure you want to dip some perfectly good ribs in that broth?

Phred

Author: NoIDAtAll Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78164 of 82331
Subject: Re: At least someone is paying attention Date: 11/16/2012 3:28 PM
Recommendations: 1
Now Bob, are you sure you want to dip some perfectly good ribs in that broth?

Phred

Yes sir. I really like hot pot. It's tasty and lots of fun.

Bob

Author: AlsoChorizo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78165 of 82331
Subject: Re: At least someone is paying attention Date: 11/16/2012 4:31 PM
Recommendations: 5
Yes sir. I really like hot pot. It's tasty and lots of fun.

Are you sure you shouldn't be moving to Colorado or Washington State?

AC *are you talking eats or tokes*

Author: JGBFool Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78166 of 82331
Subject: Re: At least someone is paying attention Date: 11/16/2012 5:38 PM
I wanted to use a water rocket for a recent lesson in physical science, but I couldn't find one.
I did buy my daughters a slip'n'slide this summer, though. Its both awesome and hazardous on my steep property.

Author: NoIDAtAll Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78167 of 82331
Subject: Re: At least someone is paying attention Date: 11/16/2012 8:55 PM
Recommendations: 2
AC *are you talking eats or tokes*

LOL - In the words of "Short Round" in the movie, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, "Very funny, Dr. Jones." Certainly you've eaten "Hot Pot" with friends before, yes? Japanese people call it "Shabu-Shabu" - Same thing. These are a couple of samples of what it looks like and some detail about it:

http://en.chinatefl.com/chinainfo/detail_123.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Day177lilybday.JPG

Very good and lots of fun.

Bob

Author: MikeInIndy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78168 of 82331
Subject: Re: At least someone is paying attention Date: 11/16/2012 9:02 PM
I fill my slip-n-slide with BBQ sauce and slide cooked racks of St Louis ribs down it. Saves me a bit of time when doing a big load of Q.

Author: 1poorguy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78169 of 82331
Subject: Re: At least someone is paying attention Date: 11/17/2012 12:29 AM
Grilled porterhouse steaks tonight...they seemed to be received well...

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement