AtlTom,Donno how much you have left on the Nationsbank card, but Good luck on getting them to waive the fee. I would suggest stating that:"I have transferred 4k off this card already if you don't waive the fee then I will transfer the remaining balance off of it."(Or sumthing to that effect - perhaps a little less confrontational and a little more diplomatic)If they saw "well that is your perogitive, goodluck but we are not waiving the fee." I would just cancel the card at that point.In fact that might be a better option, do you really want the milage perk? If so you may have to pay for it if its really worth it to you. I mean you have 2 new cards with pretty good rates, atleast for the time being. Why carry the 3rd that is at 17.9% APR unless you really wanna have the milage perk. That is you decision though - just a thought.Note, if you close the account they should not be able to charge you a annual fee (They may try though, also might have been past the renewal date too, in which case closing it wouldnt work)Good Luck to ya and Fool on :)RobBottles
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by BATS. Market data provided by Interactive Data.
Company fundamental data provided by Morningstar<