UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 744643  
Subject: Attn: fleg and lowstudent Date: 11/12/2012 11:35 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/11/twenty-states-now-ha...

Have you signed your petition yet?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: AOLFoolman100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 654886 of 744643
Subject: Re: Attn: fleg and lowstudent Date: 11/12/2012 11:45 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Silly talk. You don't split a nation of over 300 million, covering 3000 miles, over political differences.

Author: AOLFoolman100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 654887 of 744643
Subject: Re: Attn: fleg and lowstudent Date: 11/12/2012 11:48 PM
Right, and for those who are married with kids, whereby a husband is a conservative and wife is a liberal. Let's geographically separated them between Montana and South Carolina. And for their 4 young kids....separate them with a coin flip. It's silly....even as a joke.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 654889 of 744643
Subject: Re: Attn: fleg and lowstudent Date: 11/13/2012 12:10 AM
No, you just split the country up and people move to where they want to move--or not.

Author: ariechert Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 654890 of 744643
Subject: Re: Attn: fleg and lowstudent Date: 11/13/2012 1:09 AM
"No, you just split the country up and people move to where they want to move--or not." - catherine

Yep, that's how duality and separation happen. You don't need to go looking for them, they will find you all on their own. Churches split, couples split, friends split, even message boards split.

That is what Jesus was worried about for his followers and what he was praying to God about. It was never his intention but he knew how people were.

John 17: "My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one: 23 I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me."

Art

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 654891 of 744643
Subject: Re: Attn: fleg and lowstudent Date: 11/13/2012 1:33 AM
Just what we need...Duality Art reciting Scripture. Good grief.

Author: fleg9bo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 654893 of 744643
Subject: Re: Attn: fleg and lowstudent Date: 11/13/2012 1:51 AM
No, you just split the country up and people move to where they want to move--or not.

The real problem is that the conservative areas have the worst weather -- stinkin' hot and humid. And the worst topography -- mostly flat with "mountains" that are regarded as molehills elsewhere in the country. Except for Utah and Idaho. They've got real mountains in Utah and Idaho and it's not so humid. But who wants to live there?

--fleg

Author: andrew61 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655203 of 744643
Subject: Re: Attn: fleg and lowstudent Date: 11/14/2012 11:08 PM
The real problem is that the conservative areas have the worst weather -- stinkin' hot and humid. And the worst topography -- mostly flat with "mountains" that are regarded as molehills elsewhere in the country. Except for Utah and Idaho. They've got real mountains in Utah and Idaho and it's not so humid. But who wants to live there?

Besides which, as AOLF conceded once, the liberal cities tend to be a lot more fun. Who wants to live in those dull, boring towns out in Conservia? Not I, methinks. What, give up Chicago for SLC or Boise?

Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655205 of 744643
Subject: Re: Attn: fleg and lowstudent Date: 11/14/2012 11:15 PM
Recommendations: 1
the liberal cities tend to be a lot more fun

Yup, Detroit is just a laugh a minute.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement