Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 17
Dearest MichaelR - Jester:

I regret to inform you of a most unfortunate accident. This morning, I was starting my third and final Bloody Mary before heading off to work with hazardous chemicals. It was a perfectly prepared cocktail with just the right proportions of Vodka, V-8, and Tabasco. Unfortunately, I started reading The Jester Board, and I'm sure I need not tell you what happened. I laughed so hard that my beverage not only came flying out of my nose, but also out of the tear ducts in my eyes and filled up my inner ear with a very spicy and tomato-ey mixture, which, as I'm sure you know by first hand experience, feels most unpleasant.

Being an American, my first instinct was to sue you for every penny you had. But I realized that after the exchange rate and the fees for lawyers from two different countries, that would leave me with, at best, twenty or thirty dollars. However, I think that this incident shows us just how important it is that we put a warning on The Jester Board in bold typeface that emphasizes just how dangerous drinking and reading The Jester Board can be, especially when drinking a tomoato-containing beverage. I am certain that you will agree when I say that this safety hazard needs to be the first thing addressed in TJB FAQ.

I hope that this serious incident will, in the end, provide all Jesters with a safer and healthier reading environment.

Regards,

Chris M. - Jester in Pain
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement