No. of Recommendations: 0
Indeed.

Obama 2012

JediG
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Yep. Don't worry liberals. When gas is $10 a gallon you'll still have your Obamacare. Until it crashes the system, of course.
That's what they've wanted since the 60's.

Stalin, Kruschev, Chavez and others will take a break from their chess match with hitler, look up, and give a collective attaboy to Leftists across the fruited plain.

JediG
That's what they've wanted since the 60's.

Stalin, Kruschev, Chavez and others will take a break from their chess match with hitler, look up, and give a collective attaboy to Leftists across the fruited plain.

You have to admire the left. They're managing to do what America's worst enemies never could.
Yep.

And if, if, our side is willing to reclaim the Reagan Democrats and rust belt voters, we can still stop them. (I don't hold my breath though. We love our free trade as much as Liberals do)

But, within 10 years from now....it'll be too late.

Funny part: The only thing that's going to save America from total Liberal oblivion is oil and Fracking. Kind of like Chavez in Venezuela.

JediG
Yep.

And if, if, our side is willing to reclaim the Reagan Democrats and rust belt voters, we can still stop them. (I don't hold my breath though. We love our free trade as much as Liberals do)

But, within 10 years from now....it'll be too late.

Funny part: The only thing that's going to save America from total Liberal oblivion is oil and Fracking. Kind of like Chavez in Venezuela.

Don't worry. The left will do its level best to crush fracking and any energy jobs.
Advertisement