UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1933595  
Subject: Australia: Goodbye Obama Dollar Date: 4/1/2013 5:57 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Indeed.

Obama 2012

JediG
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1868424 of 1933595
Subject: Re: Australia: Goodbye Obama Dollar Date: 4/1/2013 11:50 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Yep. Don't worry liberals. When gas is $10 a gallon you'll still have your Obamacare. Until it crashes the system, of course.

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1868426 of 1933595
Subject: Re: Australia: Goodbye Obama Dollar Date: 4/1/2013 11:54 AM
That's what they've wanted since the 60's.

Stalin, Kruschev, Chavez and others will take a break from their chess match with hitler, look up, and give a collective attaboy to Leftists across the fruited plain.

JediG

Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1868428 of 1933595
Subject: Re: Australia: Goodbye Obama Dollar Date: 4/1/2013 11:58 AM
That's what they've wanted since the 60's.

Stalin, Kruschev, Chavez and others will take a break from their chess match with hitler, look up, and give a collective attaboy to Leftists across the fruited plain.

You have to admire the left. They're managing to do what America's worst enemies never could.

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1868435 of 1933595
Subject: Re: Australia: Goodbye Obama Dollar Date: 4/1/2013 12:25 PM
Yep.

And if, if, our side is willing to reclaim the Reagan Democrats and rust belt voters, we can still stop them. (I don't hold my breath though. We love our free trade as much as Liberals do)

But, within 10 years from now....it'll be too late.

Funny part: The only thing that's going to save America from total Liberal oblivion is oil and Fracking. Kind of like Chavez in Venezuela.

JediG

Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1868442 of 1933595
Subject: Re: Australia: Goodbye Obama Dollar Date: 4/1/2013 12:55 PM
Yep.

And if, if, our side is willing to reclaim the Reagan Democrats and rust belt voters, we can still stop them. (I don't hold my breath though. We love our free trade as much as Liberals do)

But, within 10 years from now....it'll be too late.

Funny part: The only thing that's going to save America from total Liberal oblivion is oil and Fracking. Kind of like Chavez in Venezuela.

Don't worry. The left will do its level best to crush fracking and any energy jobs.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement