UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: bufftrainer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1993537  
Subject: Autopsy Date: 11/6/2012 10:36 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 46
Over on CF the "we need to return to our roots and nominate a real Conservative". WTF? Maybe next time they'll advocate taking the ballot from women or reinstating slavery. You can't fix stupid.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ramsfanray Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1833286 of 1993537
Subject: Re: Autopsy Date: 11/6/2012 10:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 53
The only real conservative in the primaries was Jon Huntsman. He made the fatal error being a decent human being.

Author: bufftrainer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1833292 of 1993537
Subject: Re: Autopsy Date: 11/6/2012 10:42 PM
Recommendations: 2
You're right Ray, but these guys don't mean "conservative" when they mean "reactionary, anti-intellectual, misogynistic, bigoted boor." How much further can they go?

Author: FoolYap Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1833733 of 1993537
Subject: Re: Autopsy Date: 11/7/2012 12:07 PM
Recommendations: 1
Over on CF the "we need to return to our roots and nominate a real Conservative".

"This hole we're standing in is too deep! Dig harder!"

--FY

Author: goofnoff Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1833913 of 1993537
Subject: Re: Autopsy Date: 11/7/2012 4:23 PM
Recommendations: 0
How much further can they go?

Each time I think I've seen the limit they drop to even lower levels.

Author: totolapse1 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1833935 of 1993537
Subject: Re: Autopsy Date: 11/7/2012 5:19 PM
Over on CF the "we need to return to our roots and nominate a real Conservative".

My advice. They should quit wrapping those teabags around their roots.

Author: tonyromo1741 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1834115 of 1993537
Subject: Re: Autopsy Date: 11/8/2012 6:50 AM
totally agree, Jon Huntsman was the only Republican that would have had any chance to beat Obama...

the two problems that prevented him from having a chance to get nomination were he was too moderate for the the right-wing wacko's and the killer was he worked for Obama Adminastration as Ambassador to China...

Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1834122 of 1993537
Subject: Re: Autopsy Date: 11/8/2012 7:26 AM
"You're right Ray, but these guys don't mean "conservative" when they mean "reactionary, anti-intellectual, misogynistic, bigoted boor." How much further can they go?"

I think it was Maddow that played a clip of some woman insisting that they figured Willard lost because he wasn't anti-abortion enough.

Ken

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement