UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: bufftrainer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1977499  
Subject: Autopsy Date: 11/6/2012 10:36 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 46
Over on CF the "we need to return to our roots and nominate a real Conservative". WTF? Maybe next time they'll advocate taking the ballot from women or reinstating slavery. You can't fix stupid.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ramsfanray Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1833286 of 1977499
Subject: Re: Autopsy Date: 11/6/2012 10:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 53
The only real conservative in the primaries was Jon Huntsman. He made the fatal error being a decent human being.

Author: bufftrainer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1833292 of 1977499
Subject: Re: Autopsy Date: 11/6/2012 10:42 PM
Recommendations: 2
You're right Ray, but these guys don't mean "conservative" when they mean "reactionary, anti-intellectual, misogynistic, bigoted boor." How much further can they go?

Author: FoolYap Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1833733 of 1977499
Subject: Re: Autopsy Date: 11/7/2012 12:07 PM
Recommendations: 1
Over on CF the "we need to return to our roots and nominate a real Conservative".

"This hole we're standing in is too deep! Dig harder!"

--FY

Author: goofnoff Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1833913 of 1977499
Subject: Re: Autopsy Date: 11/7/2012 4:23 PM
Recommendations: 0
How much further can they go?

Each time I think I've seen the limit they drop to even lower levels.

Author: totolapse1 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1833935 of 1977499
Subject: Re: Autopsy Date: 11/7/2012 5:19 PM
Over on CF the "we need to return to our roots and nominate a real Conservative".

My advice. They should quit wrapping those teabags around their roots.

Author: tonyromo1741 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1834115 of 1977499
Subject: Re: Autopsy Date: 11/8/2012 6:50 AM
totally agree, Jon Huntsman was the only Republican that would have had any chance to beat Obama...

the two problems that prevented him from having a chance to get nomination were he was too moderate for the the right-wing wacko's and the killer was he worked for Obama Adminastration as Ambassador to China...

Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1834122 of 1977499
Subject: Re: Autopsy Date: 11/8/2012 7:26 AM
"You're right Ray, but these guys don't mean "conservative" when they mean "reactionary, anti-intellectual, misogynistic, bigoted boor." How much further can they go?"

I think it was Maddow that played a clip of some woman insisting that they figured Willard lost because he wasn't anti-abortion enough.

Ken

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement