No. of Recommendations: 46
Over on CF the "we need to return to our roots and nominate a real Conservative". WTF? Maybe next time they'll advocate taking the ballot from women or reinstating slavery. You can't fix stupid.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 53
The only real conservative in the primaries was Jon Huntsman. He made the fatal error being a decent human being.
No. of Recommendations: 2
You're right Ray, but these guys don't mean "conservative" when they mean "reactionary, anti-intellectual, misogynistic, bigoted boor." How much further can they go?
No. of Recommendations: 1
Over on CF the "we need to return to our roots and nominate a real Conservative".

"This hole we're standing in is too deep! Dig harder!"

--FY
No. of Recommendations: 0
How much further can they go?

Each time I think I've seen the limit they drop to even lower levels.
Over on CF the "we need to return to our roots and nominate a real Conservative".

My advice. They should quit wrapping those teabags around their roots.
totally agree, Jon Huntsman was the only Republican that would have had any chance to beat Obama...

the two problems that prevented him from having a chance to get nomination were he was too moderate for the the right-wing wacko's and the killer was he worked for Obama Adminastration as Ambassador to China...
"You're right Ray, but these guys don't mean "conservative" when they mean "reactionary, anti-intellectual, misogynistic, bigoted boor." How much further can they go?"

I think it was Maddow that played a clip of some woman insisting that they figured Willard lost because he wasn't anti-abortion enough.

Ken
Advertisement