UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: straitarrow Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 756456  
Subject: Aw! So sad! Date: 3/23/2013 11:27 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/22/debbie-wasse...

"Automatic federal cuts are bringing staffers to the brink of starvation, suggested Debbie Wasserman Schultz, at a recent House Legislative Branch Appropriations Subcommittee hearing.

"Restaurants on the House side of Congress are increasing in cost so much that aides are being “priced out” of a good meal, she said....."

"Meanwhile, Ms. Wasserman Schultz’s staffers earn between $60,000 and $160,000 per year."

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

< sob, sob, excuse my tears! >
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ResNullius Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 675626 of 756456
Subject: Re: Aw! So sad! Date: 3/23/2013 12:55 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 15
"Restaurants on the House side of Congress are increasing in cost so much that aides are being “priced out” of a good meal, she said....."

They can always eat cake, even though horse $hit would be what they deserve.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 675639 of 756456
Subject: Re: Aw! So sad! Date: 3/23/2013 4:48 PM
Recommendations: 12
As usual, the comments are the best part.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/22/debbie-wasse...

~ If it wasn't for white Christians with guns, Frau Wasserman-Shultz would be a lampshade and her starving concentration camp aides would be bars of soap...

~ Why she's a victim of the Congressional salary conspiracy...The poor whiny b*tch only makes $174,600 a year, plus free health care, free transportation back to her district, free postage, free pension that will pay her full salary for the rest of her life, exemption from most federal laws, free office space and staff, free taxpayer paid junkets three or four times a year, all the campaign contributions and speakers fees she can get her hands on (wink wink nudge nudge), inside information for her investments (wink wink nudge nudge know what I mean?), access to the nation's secrets, and the power to make you regret you EVER said a bad word about her, any damned time she feels like it. It's the American way.

~ Your hemorrhoids are inflamed? Try the new Obamarrhoid magic ointment! Only 6 trillion dollars, hurry while supplies last!

Author: sykesix Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 675686 of 756456
Subject: Re: Aw! So sad! Date: 3/24/2013 1:16 PM
Recommendations: 0
As usual, the comments are the best part.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/22/debbie-wasse......

~ If it wasn't for white Christians with guns, Frau Wasserman-Shultz would be a lampshade and her starving concentration camp aides would be bars of soap...

Super classy.

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 675687 of 756456
Subject: Re: Aw! So sad! Date: 3/24/2013 1:27 PM
Recommendations: 0

Super classy.
--------------------------------------------
Syker is calling for more civility. Sorry, i'm not falling for that one again <g>. Hey, it's a shame that sequester thing caused those marines to die in that training exercize huh?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement