UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: cevera1 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 63248  
Subject: Awesome Date: 10/27/2009 12:32 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
I didn't realize that there is a health care reform board here at the Fool. I'll try to focus more of my health care topics to that board going forward. I do think that health care is one of the biggest obstacles in planning for retirement because, really, you almost can't plan on what you will pay or even if you'll have an opportunity to buy a product.

I'm feeling quite passionate about addrssing the disinformation and lies that permeate the debate about universal health care reform. And I believe that it needs to be discussed vigorously.

thanks
cliff
Print the post Back To Top
Author: workwayless Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21441 of 63248
Subject: Re: Awesome Date: 10/27/2009 2:22 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I didn't realize that there is a health care reform board here at the Fool. I'll try to focus more of my health care topics to that board going forward.

Can you post the link to that board?

TIA

Author: cevera1 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21442 of 63248
Subject: Re: Awesome Date: 10/27/2009 2:26 PM
Recommendations: 0
http://boards.fool.com/Messages.asp?bid=119436

cliff

Author: Volucris Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21445 of 63248
Subject: Re: Awesome Date: 10/27/2009 6:57 PM
Recommendations: 2
I'm feeling quite passionate about addrssing the disinformation and lies that permeate the debate about universal health care reform. And I believe that it needs to be discussed vigorously.

Good for you. I wish you luck. 25% of the population won't listen to a darn thing you say, 25% will be preaching to the choir, the other 50% can really use your passion.

Post on this board as often as you want. There seems to be a guy on here with some sort of obsessive-compulsive disorder that could use a hefty dose of what you are dealing out.

Author: vickifool Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21489 of 63248
Subject: Re: Awesome Date: 11/1/2009 5:40 PM
Recommendations: 4
There seems to be a guy on here with some sort of obsessive-compulsive disorder that could use a hefty dose of what you are dealing out.

Don't be silly. What that guy needs is for everybody to frowny-face him and quit answering his posts.

Vickifool

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement