Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 175  
Subject: BA IN HIGH GEAR Date: 12/22/2011 10:41 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
COL will benefit hugely from the jet propulsion underway. The Avionics King can sit back and enjoy need for replacement aircraft.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 146 of 175
Subject: Re: BA IN HIGH GEAR Date: 2/13/2012 9:51 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
BA stated again today that worldwide demand is huge and will be for more than 15 years!

Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 148 of 175
Subject: Re: BA IN HIGH GEAR Date: 4/16/2012 10:57 AM
CO has affirmed this and is very cheap from orders, backlog and future work.

Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 149 of 175
Subject: Re: BA IN HIGH GEAR Date: 4/19/2012 10:41 AM
Recommendations: 1
Down today on earnings that were solid but when coupled with stock buyback and lower share count this is a huge win for investors. COL is th Avionics King!

Author: jammerh Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 150 of 175
Subject: Re: BA IN HIGH GEAR Date: 4/20/2012 4:36 PM
Recommendations: 1
Hi ROCKJCP, yes. For the most part, I'd agree. Of course, there are a few cavaets.

For example, COL is taking some stiff competition from the lower end in the form of companies like Garmin which is moving higher up the food chaing and beginning to get into commercial aircraft - eg its recent contract win with Textron's Cessna.

Another negative comes in the form of a dramatic drop in demand for regional aircraft which, with the exception of larger RJs appears decimated.

Other postives and potential for positives consist of the recent deal with China's AVIC and COMAC, along with a contract win on the Airbus 350. Each of these developments could herald huge potential in some very large markets.

Of course, the primary driver at the moment is the huge backlog of 787s which appears to be finally getting off and running. COL should soon start showing significant gains in the face of this ramp up with $millions on eacy unit of Boeing's near 900 orders.

And this number should rise to well over 1500 as things pick up.

Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 151 of 175
Subject: Re: BA IN HIGH GEAR Date: 4/26/2012 5:24 PM
Focus on multi year cycle! 747-8 is one wonderful plane too!

Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 153 of 175
Subject: Re: BA IN HIGH GEAR Date: 6/17/2012 5:16 PM
@49 with yield of 2.4% and BA kicking into high gear COL is cheap. Its time is on the horizon.

Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 155 of 175
Subject: Re: BA IN HIGH GEAR Date: 10/11/2012 11:47 AM
Possible bumps but COL is headed higher with BA delivering more planes.
Insiders were buying not selling!

Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157 of 175
Subject: Re: BA IN HIGH GEAR Date: 1/3/2013 12:34 PM
BA just announced record deliveries! Looms positive for COL!

Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 160 of 175
Subject: Re: BA IN HIGH GEAR Date: 3/19/2013 8:59 AM
Orders and deliveries are rising both at BA&AB. Bodes well for COL the Avionics king!

Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 168 of 175
Subject: Re: BA IN HIGH GEAR Date: 12/8/2013 1:34 PM
Old post but COL will follow BA to higher earnings!

Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 172 of 175
Subject: Re: BA IN HIGH GEAR Date: 5/31/2014 9:15 AM
Yes there is Avionics in Boeing aircraft!

Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 175 of 175
Subject: Re: BA IN HIGH GEAR Date: 12/16/2014 1:21 PM
Contracts with BA keep rolling in!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement